Turkey, Whole, (Frozen) ~12-14# $/#
PRE-ORDER NOW FOR THANKSGIVING. Deliveries begin in mid-November. Mix and match price tiers applied after order submission. Family owned and operated in Orwell, VT for over 30 years, Stonewood Farm raises their birds with care, plenty of Vermont air and quality feed–a delicious, all-natural tradition perfect for your family’s holiday table.
About Stonewood Farm
Starting over 30 years ago, we have now grown to raising and processing 34,000 turkeys a year. We proudly offer Humane Care & Handling to our turkeys at Stonewood Farm. Plenty of Vermont air, cold nights, good feed and tender loving care.
– Family owned and operated in the Valley of the Green Mountains.
– Sustainable farming practice
– Environmentally friendly farming
– Turkey friendly barns that are Un-crowded and open sided provide fresh air and natural sunlight
– Naturally raised turkeys
– All Vegetable feed, whole grain we do NOT add hormones, antibiotics or animal by products to the feed
– Humanely cared for by us
“ Just plenty of Vermont air, cold nights, good feed and tender loving care on our family farm” -Paul Stone (Grandpa Stone)
|Country of Origin||USA|
There are no reviews yet.