Terms and Conditions
Payment and Terms
- All new accounts need to get set up with ACH payments before the first delivery can be scheduled.
- Please request a credit application from your rep should you like to apply for NET 14 terms. Fill out the credit application completely as it must have valid references and be signed by an owner or officer of the company to be processed. The approval process will take between 5 – 14 days depending on how quickly your references respond. If you have ACH on file, we’re happy to write orders for you until your credit application is processed.
- Call our Accounting Assistant, Michelle at 607.442.4163, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about past invoices or your credit terms.
- Once your account is active you will receive access to our online catalog at store.regionalaccess.net
- If you must email your order, email it to email@example.com
- To place an order over the phone, please call your sales rep or 607.319.5150 x5
- To fax your order, please fax it to 607.319.5156.
- Items on our local produce list may have multiple weekly order deadlines and delivery options. Speak to your sales rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Many in stock items can be added on past our Monday order deadline. Please contact us for late additions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Call to confirm any orders placed by voice mail or fax.
- Orders submitted via email will be confirmed via an emailed PDF order confirmation.
Out of Stocks
- We will do our best to apprise you of out-of-stock items.
- We DO NOT automatically backorder out-of-stock items but can reorder them if you ask when placing your order.
- Your signature on your invoice is final acceptance of your order.
- Credit requests should be called in within 48 hours of delivery.
- If a product is out of date or damaged, we must be notified within 7 days of delivery.
- Products must be returned within 14 days after the date of invoice for credit unless otherwise specified. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Order Minimums and Delivery Charges
- Small orders are neither financially or environmentally sustainable.
- Please call our office to confirm the minimum order for delivery to your location.
- If an order is below the minimum for delivery, we suggest picking up at our warehouse.
- All orders outside the Ithaca area are subject to a delivery surcharge by default.
- In some instances, we may approve a below minimum delivery for an additional fee. Contact your sales rep to determine if this is an option for your account.
- The order minimum for warehouse pickups is $50.
- Please place all orders, including warehouse pickups, by our 12pm Monday deadline.
- You may pick up your order on Thursday or Friday between 10am – 4pm. Additional charges may apply if pickup is needed outside these hours.
Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you!