Turkey, Breast, Bone in 4/~9# $/#
About Stonewood Farm
Starting over 30 years ago, we have now grown to raising and processing 34,000 turkeys a year. We proudly offer Humane Care & Handling to our turkeys at Stonewood Farm. Plenty of Vermont air, cold nights, good feed and tender loving care.
– Family owned and operated in the Valley of the Green Mountains.
– Sustainable farming practice
– Environmentally friendly farming
– Turkey friendly barns that are Un-crowded and open sided provide fresh air and natural sunlight
– Naturally raised turkeys
– All Vegetable feed, whole grain we do NOT add hormones, antibiotics or animal by products to the feed
– Humanely cared for by us
“ Just plenty of Vermont air, cold nights, good feed and tender loving care on our family farm” -Paul Stone (Grandpa Stone)